Friday, December 30, 2011

2011 in Review

A couple of blogs I follow shared their personal favorite cards from the past year. 
I enjoyed seeing their projects so thought I'd do the same. 
I have linked to the original post if you want to see the details/products.

50th birthday card for my brother:


Birthday card with Lawn Fawn's Say Cheese and Echo Park's Metropolitan


 Thank You card featuring Lawn Fawn's Cruisin Through Life and Bannerific:




My favorite card set ever!  Loved the CAS look!


Hello card featuring Lawn Fawn's Say Cheese and Harold's ABC:



Card with Cruisin Through Life.  The pink part of the bike was paper pieced:


Father's Day card with Lawn Fawn's Bon Voyage:


Gift card holder for music teacher:


One of my mom's favorites:




I started my blog in July of 2010 with the encouragement of Kelly-Marie Alvarez of Lawn Fawn stamps.  I emailed her a picture of a project I made using one of her sets and she suggested starting a blog.  I am forever grateful to her for encouraging me to start and for all of you for all your words of encouragement.  Some comment here on the blog and others are share in real life as I have many unlisted followers.  I thank each of you!
Thank you for your kind comments and encouraging words this past year.
 Have a very happy, healthy and blessed new year!
-Kelly

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome cards! Thanks for sharing. Happy New Year :)

Lynnette said...

What a fun year end post! Love your cards that made the list, and so glad you started your blog!! Have a blessed 2012

glowegal said...

Adorable cards! Each and every one of them have so much work and heart put into them! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with in the new year! So glad Kelly suggested that you start a blog!!

Christiana said...

What a great selection of cards! I really LOVE that smiley face card. So stinkin' cute!

Karin Åkesdotter said...

What a cardmaking year! LOVE what you make with the LF stamps!
Best wishes for a great "crafty" 2012, hugs, Karin

Jennipher said...

I'm grateful to you for doing this post! Some of these cards I haven't seen and they are fabulous! WOW! I need to get over here more often.