Wednesday, December 28, 2011

2011 Christmas Card

Hi Everyone!  Hope you had a good Christmas.  We sure did here.
Our boys are having a ball with their new toys and enjoying their time off.
They play, they squabble, then play and then squabble some more.

I listened to them compromise this AM and it made my heart sing a little.

Anyway, I am sharing our Christmas card.
When I took the photos I did not have our family picture ready 
so I used an extra photo of the dog for the pics!

The cards feature Lawn Fawn's "Say Cheese" stamp set and Basic Grey's Nordic 6x6 pad.
I used every sheet in the pad.  Just varied it up a tad to use it all up!

My Favorite version:


Embossed the metallic background panel with Cuttlebug snowflake folder:



This one has a stamped background using Lawn Fawn's "Frosties":

 
embossed background:


These last two were really cute live.  The colors schemes worked nicely:




See ya next year!
-Kelly

Supplies:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn "Say Cheese" and "Frosties"; Stampin Up!  sentiment
Papers:  Basic Grey  Nordic and cs
Other:  gems, twine from The Twinery, floss




1 comment:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous cards Kelly :-) the photo is very cute and I love the simple design ,, all are fab ! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x