Thursday, December 22, 2011

WM80, SSS: gift card holder

What a busy week! 
Today I am sharing a card I made for my son's art teacher.  
I designed it to hold a gift card on the front.



The inside stamped with a Stampin' Up sentiment:



Supplies:
Stamps:  Lawn Fawn's "Quinn's ABC"; Stampin Up and dot stamp by Judith
Inks: Distress Peeled Paint and Broken China
Paper:  from stash, I think it is MME
Other:  ribbon, gems, Stickles


I am entering this card holder in the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp: Bingo   (mine is 3 across the top, ribbon, gems, glitter)
Wee Memories #80: Anything Goes 







Thanks for looking,
Kelly












2 comments:

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Cute card! The glitter paper is great! And I love the bling on the ribbon! Adorable!

Thanks for sharing with Simon Says Stamp!
-Liz

Giovana said...

Love all the glitter!! Beautiful project. Thanks so much for playing the Wee Memories Challenge