Monday, April 11, 2011

Lawnscaping #7: a happy hello

Happy Hello to ya!
I designed this card for the Lawnscaping Challenge #7: Make your own background.
I paired the smiley face icon of "Say Cheese" with Harold's ABCs for the "happy". 
I started to use red and it quickly gave a mustard/ketchup feel so I bagged that idea.
I like the black, yellow and white much better. 





Supplies:
Stamps:  Lawn Fawn's "Say Cheese" and "Harold's ABC"
Ink: Memento
Papers: BG and cardstock
Misc:  Twine, rick rack, pop dots, Cuttin Up cart, Spellbinders Labels One, flower, Glossy Accents

Have a great day!
~Kelly

9 comments:

Karen B. said...

This is amazing! This is clever! (I made a card for this challenge and after seeing how clever this is I'm not so sure I want to post it!...) Wow, you've really outdone yourself, it sure makes me happy!

laurelbeard said...

This is just fabulously clever! Love it. Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!

Kelly Roberts said...

What a happy card! I like the twine in the button. Nice touch. Great job Kelly!

Stella said...

This card made me laugh the moment I saw it. Fun and fabulous!

Erica said...

Love this happy card!

Jocelyn Olson said...

Super cute card! The smiley faces make a perfect background! I'm smiling ear to ear!!!

Marie said...

What a cute card! Love that smiley face =) TFS!

Tigriswillreign said...

Adorable!

Lynnette said...

This card is so much fun!