Saturday, April 30, 2011

LP #72: floral stamps & SSS: Anything Goes

Hello.
I am sharing a card I made for Limelight Papercrafts LAST challenge #72 Floral Stamps.  Mandy had her third child and has decided to discontinue the challenges. 
I wish her much happiness with her growing family!
I am also entering this into the Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Anything Goes

The first challenge was to use floral stamps with the sketch below.
I was inspired by a thread at Two Peas where people were sharing their teacher appreciation ideas.  The saying on this card is from a post by "Cori". She shared that she gave a flower and tag/card with this saying. How cute! 
This will be paired with a flower and is for our little guy's preschool teacher. 

I stamped the flowers on companion papers and used different gems for the centers.






Here's the cute little sketch from Limelight Papercrafts:


Supplies:
Stamps:  flowers by Autumn Leave (I think); "Harold's ABC" by Lawn Fawn; "thank you" by Hero Arts
Ink: Memento (my favorite!) and Distress in Weathered Wood
Papers: Amy Butler for K&Company "AB Lotus" pad and cardstock
Other: MS Circle Cutter for 4" circle base, "George" cart 3 1/2" circle, scallop scissors, baker's twine by The Twinery, gems, pop dots, MS butterfly punch

Thanks for looking!
~Kelly

4 comments:

Kelly Roberts said...

Kelly this is awesome! Love the strips across the card. Lots like ribbon. Also the flowers are very pretty.

Jennipher said...

Kelly this is such a fun little sentiment and a super cut card. I just know the teacher will love it.

Tiff said...

Such a pretty card and perfect for those preschool teachers (who must have all the patience in the world, lol)! THANK YOU for sharing!

Mandy said...

Kelly, this is super-fabulous! I love the flower you cut out! Such wonderful colors and textures! :) I'm featuring your card on my blog today...thanks for playing along! :)