Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Christmas 2008 LO#2


Hello.
Today I am sharing a Christmas layout for 2008.
I used Allison Davis' Sketchbook volume 6 for the design.

Not real crazy about the papers, but I bought the pack a
long time ago and didn't want to waste. LOVE the stickers though!

I added some liquid pearls to Santa and red Stickles to
Rudolph's nose and the peppermint candy.
This layout highlights some of our holiday traditions.
I made a different 2 page LO that has the family pics and the boys
opening and playing with their gifts.

I generally do 4 pages for each Christmas and birthday. 
The boys are 3 1/2 and 1 1/2 here.








Thanks for looking.
Christmas 2009 gets the Basic Grey "Jovial" line!  Yippee!
~Kelly

2 comments:

Karen B. said...

Seeing this page makes me realize I can combine stamping and scrapbooking supplies to make a great page such as yours.

Stella said...

It's wonderful and fun to look at this Christmas LO's. You did a fabulous job and the pictures of your children; they are breathtaking. I have 2 sons too and they are 20 and 23 now....Time flies and I can give you one advice :) Enjoy every mmoment. Before you know it they are grown up.....Almoast forgottten...your LO's are gorgeous!