Thursday, October 27, 2011

WM73, SSS and EP: bday card

My boys are so excited for Halloween. 
The fun-0-meter has been on max the last week! 
We've been to a Halloween party and trunk-or-treat at our church.
We have parties coming up at school and trick or treat night in the
neighborhood is quickly approaching. 
We'll also be attending a friend's 5th birthday party this week.
I am sharing the card I made for him.



Hard to see, but there's Glossy Accents on all the gray paper pieces:


Showing the dimension created with pop dots:




 
I am entering this card into the following challenges:




 
Supplies:
Stamps:  Lawn Fawn's "Say Cheese"
Papers:  Echo Park's Dots and Stripes Metropolitan 6x6 pad and white cs
Ink: Memento black, StazOn blue, Distress Peeled Paint and Faded Jeans
Other: Twine, Glossy Accents, Bazzill brad, dimensional foam, Spellbinders Wonky Rectangles

Thanks for looking!
~Kelly

4 comments:

Karen B. said...

Super cute idea with the green five "picture" being exposed! I hope you and your boys have fun this halloween!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Kelly :-) I love the stamps you used and way you used them ! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Yainea said...

Great card! I love the color combo and the composition. And I'm a new follower :D

Laurel said...

I just love this! Love the colors you have used.
Thanks so much for playing at Wee Memories.