Here's a "thank you" card for A's kindergarten teacher for the end of year gift.
I still need to decorate the bag.
This picture shows the tires a little better.
I think I bought that embossing pen 8 years ago and have just started using it!
The inside. Flowers from "Cruising Through Life" set and grass from "Critters in the Burbs".
- Stamped bicycle image on the patterned paper and a few others to cut
- Paper pieced the bike frame, seat, and basket
- Colored the tire black, then used an embossing pen & heat embossed it with black
- The hearts were stamped, colored, some glittered and some have glossy accents. There's a little masking in the basket of hearts.
- The blue panel was embossed and distressed on the edges
- The top panel is raised with dimensional foam
- I am VERY happy with the results. One of my all-time favorites!
The design was inspired by this Sketch by Lucy Abrams from the Lily Pad Cards Challenge:
Two Peas in a Bucket: Lawn Fawn Vendor Challenge
Wee Memories #57: Stamp It (2nd entry) sponsored by Market Street Stamps
Lily Pad Cards Challenge: Sketch "Lucy's Lovely Lines" sponsored by Lawn Fawn
Stamps all by LAWN FAWN: "Cruising Through Life", "Bannerific", "Critters in the Burbs" (inside grass),
& "thank you" freebie
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress in Broken China
Papers: Basic Grey "Olivia"
Other: Twine, embossing powder, Zig embossing pen, Stickles, Glossy accents, Prismacolor Pencils, "Swiss Dots" Cuttlebug folder, TH Edge distressor, gem brads, We R memory Keepers Corner Chomper
Thanks for looking.
As I see the sun shining out my window today I am reminded how blessed I am.
My heart goes out to all affected by the tornadoes!