Thursday, August 25, 2011

WM64: Bday card for Golfer

Howdy.
Today I am sharing a fun card I made for my brother's 50th birthday! 
He's a golfer so I used that as my theme. 
The blue background is a mix of several different Distress inks.
The images are all paper pieced.
I added white embossing powder to the clouds for some fun fluff.

If you click on the photos, it will provide a clearer image.




The inside:




I am submitting this card in the


 
Supplies:
Stamps are all by Lawn Fawn:  "Swimsuit Season", "Cruisin Through Life", "Harold's ABC", "Bon Voyage"
Inks: Distress in Faded Jeans, Weathered Wood, Peeled Paint and Broken China and Memento black
Other: Twine from The Twinery, MS flocking powder, pop dots

Thanks for looking,
Kelly

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Cute card Kelly! Love the sweet clouds and the grid paper for the putting green!

Karen B. said...

Great guy card, and really neat mix of stamps, really neat!

Laurel said...

This is fantastic!
Thanks so much for playing at Wee Memories.

Jennipher said...

What a cool card! Simple and fun.