Welcome to the December mini release from The Rabbit Hole Designs.
This release features this adorable Tea-Rex enjoying his coffee or tea in a nice large cup and their newest stencil "Intersection". I have used both in this card.
Here's how I made this card:
- Stamped image on white cardstock
- Die cut with a circle
- Colored it with copics
- Stamped image again on Cracked Leather Cardstock. Colored the T-Rex green and cut him out.
- Layered the green T-Rex over the one on the white panel.
- Die cut larger circle out of light blue paper. Layered stencil and used a darker blue ink over the top.
- Adhered white circle
- Glued a blue circle frame on top.
Thank you for stopping by to see the new mini release by the Rabbit Hole Designs