Welcome to Day2 of the Rabbit Hole Designs September Release!
I used the two together to decorate a gift bag and create a matching tag.
- I placed the stencil on the bag and secured it with purple tape.
- I used a Cotton Tail Blending Brush to apply the yellow ink to the bag. I also used the stencil on a store-bought tag.
- I used the "to" and "from" from "Pawlidays" on the tag.
- I stamped, colored (Copics YG95, YG17, G43, G40, Y11, Y15) and cut out the botanical turtle as well as the extra flower in the set.
- I attached the turtle to the bag with two layers of foam tape and the flower with one layer.
- I stamped the sentiment in green and glued it to the bag.
- I added green gems to the stencil pattern.
as well as other products by The Rabbit Hole Designs:
Thank for stopping by,
(affiliate links are used on this blog at not cost to you)