Friday, July 29, 2011

MOJO201: EP Christmas Card

Hi.
Used the MOJO Monday sketch 201 from Verve to whip up a VERY quick Christmas card using my Echo Park "Everybody Loves Christmas" scraps.
The base was 4.25 X 4.25.
After photographing, I added Stickles to the red hat and the snowflake background.




I chose the square card for my project:


Supplies:
Papers: Echo Park
Ink: Distress Peeled Paint
Other: gingham ribbon, Cuttlebug Swirls

 
Thanks for looking and thanks for all the get well wishes.
After almost 2 1/2 weeks, I have finally fully recovered from the horrible stomach virus.
No idea where it came from. 
No one I know had it and I certainly hope no one else got it.
Nice to be crafting again, playing with the boys and completing housework (yeah right).
Happy Crafting!
Kelly

3 comments:

Kelly Roberts said...

Hey Kelly! So glad you are feeling better. That sounded awful! THis card is so cute. Great work. I am starting to think about Christmas cards, too. Can't wait to see the new MME pp. I want to use it for these cards. Miss seeing u and Hayley but glad to see you still doing your thing. I have a few threads at 2 Peas cardmaking section. Join us over there if you like.

Jennipher said...

Oh Kelly that snowman in the center is just perfect and so darling! Great job on the sketch.

Stella said...

This is such a gorgeous combo of embossing and patterned papers. You can never go wrong with polka dots; they are one of my faves...
The snowman is too cute! You always make the inside of your cards just as gorgeous as the outside; wow!