Friday, July 8, 2011

SSS, BG47 & 2Ps: Out of Print card

I recently bought some of the YUMMY Basic Grey "Out of Print".
WOW!  This is just a beautiful line. 
I stamped the HA flower on two diff. patterns, then layered and embellished it.
Made my front panel out of various patterns and distressed the green CS panel.
I felt that it needed a sentiment so I made a banner with "hello" and stitched the top.

To see the picture more clearly, please click on it.  Darn Blogger...






 
I am submitting this card in the following challenges:

Supplies:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn's "Bannerific" and "Harold's ABC"; Hero Arts "Layered Flowers"
Papers:  Basic Grey's "Out of Print"
Inks: Distress Peeled Paint and Memento Black
Other: Glossy Accents, gems, floss, Scotch Quick Dry, TH Edge Distressor

Thanks for looking
~Kelly

2 comments:

Stella said...

What I love about this card is that you stamped a flower on patterned paper; the result is beautiful. This card has so many gorgeous details; your choice of papers, the flowers, the banner and all the layering. You did a terrific job; your card turned out fabulous!

Enjoy your weekend!

Anita Rex said...

Oh you make me want that paper Kelly!!!! :> Great card, I love the banner!!!