Monday, July 25, 2011

Basic Grey Vendor Challenge: Card Set

I made this card using Basic Grey's "Out of Print" and Hero Arts stamps.
I stamped the flower on different BG patterns from the line, cut them out, and layered some.
I added various gems, buttons and bling to make each different.
There are 2 of each card for a set of 8.







The envies stamped on the front and back:


Handmade box for the set.  I used the video HERE for the box.
Here's the top:



I am submitting this in the Basic Grey Vendor Challenge over at Two Peas in a Bucket.

Supplies:
Papers:  Basic Grey "Out of Print" and kraft cs
Ink:  Memento
Other: gems, floss, Spellbinders Labels One and Eight, Stickles, Glossy Accents, circle punch, brads

Thanks for looking.
Hey, I just got my first Christmas present made!  Woohoo!
Kelly

2 comments:

Karen B. said...

Love the shape of these cards, and how they make the perfect set together!

Anne said...

Thank you for the lovely comment on my CAS card! I really adore this card set- such fabulous colors and variety of designs here- good luck and congrats on getting the first Christmas present made!