Friday, April 6, 2012

Easter card w/ envelope

Happy Spring!
Sharing an Easter card I made to send to a couple people at church.
Features Basic Grey's "Olivia" paper and Lawn Fawn's bunny from "Critters in the Burbs". 


 The bunny was cut out of the patterned paper.
I added a dab of Stickles to the nose and Liquid Pearls to make a cute tail.  


Here's a matching envelope with the cut out bunny:






I am entering this Easter card into the following challenges:
The Paper Variety: Matching card and envelope 
with 2 elements (stamping, paper piecing, Stickles, Liquid Pearls on both)

Simon Says Stamp: Use your favorite tool.  Mine is definitely my Cutter Bee scissors.  I just love to cut out my stamped images and paper piece.  My followers see this a LOT on my blog! 

CAS-ual Fridays #47: Things you find in an Easter basket... BUNNIES!!! 




Thanks for looking
and have a Blessed Easter!
Kelly

8 comments:

Eve said...

oh the bunny is so cute! Luv the matching envelope too! :-)

Marcia Dehn-Nix said...

Gorgeous card and envelope! Love that bunny! Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Variety!

Yainea said...

Love your card! The envelope is sooooo cute!! I love the cut out bunny!

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Adorable card! So very sweet! Love all the pearls!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Kelly :-) such a cute little bunny and the matching envelope is fab too :-)

thanks for your comment on my blog and for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Laura Davis said...

Great work!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Sara Zenger said...

I am a big fan of kraft paper and this card is great! THanks for joining us at TPV!

Julie said...

Gorgeous card - such a great design! Thanks for joining us at Basic Grey Challenges! Juliexx