Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Sending Love to Addison

Another card for sweet Addison
Click on her picture on my sidebar to join in on my card drive for her.  
The family will be SO blessed by the cards!

This card feature Lawn Fawn's "You've Got Mail"
The hearts were made with a tiny heart stamp from my stash.



I colored the mailbox with Copics and paper pieced it on the card.  
I was afraid to color directly on the card b/c of bleeding.
I ended up making the top panel three times.  
One was stamped crooked and I smudged ink on the second.
I stamped and colored the envelope separately and cut a slit in the mailbox.





I am submitting this card into the following challenges:
CAS-Ual Fridays #74: Put You Heart Into It
Moxie Fab World: Hello/Thinking of You (for sweet Addison) 






Thanks for looking.
Hope you will join the card drive for Addison!
Kelly


6 comments:

Kelly Roberts said...

oh kelly, this is so cute! i love the mailbox and the little letter is adorable! great work my friend!

Karen B. said...

Another super sweet card for Addison!

Deb said...

Love the image you chose for your card! Perfect! So glad you could play along this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is so sweet! I love what you did with the hearts!

Lynn said...

What an absolutely wonderful card for Addison. I can feel the love for her! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Brenda said...

I love your card. The soft colors feel so warm and the sentiment is perfect.How is the card drive going? I hope you will let us know, if and when you need more cards.