- I inked the area with gray ink using a Cotton Tail Blending brush
- I put the Splish Splash stencil on the gray area and applied Blueprint Sketch Distress Oxide ink with a Cotton Tail Blending brush.
- I removed the tape and allowed the panel to dry.
- I stamped the rhino on Ranger Cracked Leather cardstock with black Versafine ink and embossed it with clear embossing powder.
- I colored the rhino with copics and cut him out.
- I stamped, colored and cut out the tiny bird.
- I stamped the sentiment from the rhino set using blue ink on gray paper.
- I assembled the card using foam tape.
Thank you for stopping by,
Affiliate links used in this post at no cost to you.