Wednesday, May 23, 2012

White Daisies

Back again today with another card.
This one will be for my son's teacher. 
 I made it to coordinate with the black and red bag I made HERE.


Trying to show the sheen of the liquid pearls on the petals and the
Stickles and black paint on the centers:




I am submitting this card into the Paper and Such "black, white and 1 color" challenge.

Supplies:
Stamps:  Daisies by Paper and Such
Paper: MME "The Bright Side One"
Ink: Memento
Other: Washi tape, Liquid Pearls, red Stickles, shiny black fabric paint

Thanks for looking!
Kelly

4 comments:

Janice M said...

Very pretty! Love the liquid pearl flowers with the stickles centers. Thanks for helping celebrate our 1st year at Paper and Such!

donna mikasa said...

great dimension on your flowers!

Kelly Roberts said...

I know the teacher is going to love this card. The stamp is so nice and how you colored it is so pretty. Great work! Also, thanks for the supportive comments you left on my blog. I am still in awe! :) Have a good one!

Karen B. said...

The teacher is going to love this! I knew right away that it coordinated with your bag.