Monday, October 15, 2012

Heart Card

Made a quick little card this morning to send off to my friend Addison.
No stamping on this one.

Features Echo Park papers from the "Be Mine" collection.
Yep, been using this paper a lot b/c I scrap boys and have very little girly colored papers.
Sounds like a reason to shop, huh?  (:
So proud of myself for using some of that washi tape (black with white polka dots) on my desk! 

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
CAS-Ual Fridays #74: Put Your Heart Into It! 
Simon Says Stamp: Use punches or Die Cuts  
(Spellbinders Lacey Circles and heart from "George" Cricut cart


This little card will be on its way to Addison, my friend's daughter recently diagnosed with Leukemia.  I am hosting a CARD DRIVE for her.  Love to have you join me!  Lots of incredible prizes.  You can find all the information HERE or click on her pciture in my sidebar. 

Thanks for visiting,
Kelly




6 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

such a cute card, luvin the pink and black color combo!

I have added Addison story to my blog and will be sending you cards out, thanks for sharing!

hugs *~*

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Kelly, I love the colours you've used and the added texture on the heart.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx

Jenny said...

Definitely pretty in pink, I love the polka dot bkgd paper and embossed heart :0)
Thanks for joining in the fun at CASual Fridays this week :0)
Jenny x

Kelly Roberts said...

this is a sweet card. love the embossed texture on the heart and the scalloped circle. the colors a so nice too. go girl!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card, love the patterns and textures :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Suzanne said...

Hi Kelly! I love how you've balanced all the colors, and the embossed heart is perfect with those polka dots! Thanks so much for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!