Wednesday, January 5, 2011

OTWC Challenge #39

Greetings! 
I am sharing the card I made for the Off the Wall Craftiness Challenge #39 which was to use black, white and silver.  That's a Heidi Swapp damask sticker on the front. 





Here's the inspirational photo for the challenge:



Thanks for stopping by today.  I am on week 2 and day 3 of my P90X!  Bring It!!  -Kelly

Supplies:
Paper:  cardstock from stash, patterned paper from HL
Stamp: Hero Arts
Ink: Stampin Up
Sticker: Heidi Swapp
Butterfly Punch:  MS

8 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

Very cool sticker!!! Keep up the good work with the P90X! Thanks for joining in the fun this week at OTWC! Good Luck and Happy New Year! :-)

Trinh said...

Love the drama of the big damask! Thanks for playing with us at OTWC this week!

Jaclyn Miller said...

What a fantastic card and I love how you carried the design into the inside. That sticker is to die for. Thanks for playing along at OTWC!

Joy said...

Thanks for leaving a sweet comment on my blog and also linking the blog candy on yours. I have to say that I love your card, such a beautiful monochromatic look, hugs!

Stella said...

I am a big fan of damask patterns and this card is fabulous. So elegant!

Amy Kolling said...

Love the big damask! What a great card! Keep going on the P90x!! Thanks for playing along with OTWC this week!

Kelly Roberts said...

WOW! This is a lovely damask image. I like the background paper you added, too. Great job!

My Organized Chaotic Life said...

Love the pattern! Great card, I love how you followed through inside. Very pretty!