Friday, July 11, 2014

PS8: Hey There!!

Sharing a card I made for the new Poppy Sketches Challenge #8.
I love how this one turned out!  
It's ok to pat yourself on the back every now and then, eh?

I stamped the Simon Says Stamp flower set on white paper first.
Then I stamped and cut out the Lawn Fawn Polaroid stamp.

I positioned the Polaroid over the flower pattern until I
 liked it and then trimmed it up to match.

Haven't used a flower embellie in a LONG time.
Found the black one in the stash. Black flower???
Better than the two attempts to color a butterfly veneer. Couldn't get it the "right" color!




 Supplies
Stamps:  Paper Smooches, Lawn Fawn and Simon Says Stamp
Inks: Distress and Simon Says Stamp
Papers: Simon Says Stamp and AC
Enamel dots: homemade!!


Here's the Inspiration from Poppy Sketches:



Thanks for visiting,
Kelly

11 comments:

Jingle said...

This is very cute! Love those flowers!

Unknown said...

hi Kelly, super cute card, luv the design and such fun colors! hope your weekend is wonderful.

sparkle & shine *~*

Lisa Petrella said...

Totally SWEET!!! And I think that black and white plaid flower is the perfect finishing touch for your creation! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Poppy Sketches!

~amy~ said...

Kelly, this is fabulous! Love your choice of papers....gingham, love the gingham!
Thanks for joining us at Poppy Sketches!

~Tammy~ said...

Just darling!

Lee said...

So adorable! I love that little flower! Thanks for playing along with Poppy Sketches!

Patti said...

No wonder you love how this turned out it is perfect!! I am wild about this color combo : )

Patti

Laura Davis said...

This is such a sweet card!
Thanks for playing at Poppy Sketches!
Laura

Kelly Roberts said...

this is sweet and you did a nice job on this challenge. the flower you added was a lovely choice. super duper Kelly!

Unknown said...

Hi Kelly! My name is Cameron Von St. James and I had a quick question for you! I was wondering if you could email me at your earliest convenience at cvonstjames AT gmail DOT com :-) I greatly appreciate your time!!

Lori said...

So fun and cheery! Love the patterned Polaroid frame. Thanks for joining us at Poppy Sketches!