Thursday, June 2, 2011

Decorated Bag

Hi there.  Here's the second bag I have been working on. 
This one is for Alex's kindergarten teacher. 




What's inside: insulated cup with first initial, sunscreen, tissues, single drink mixes, SPF lip gloss


Here's the matching card I posted previously.  Details for that one HERE.


Supplies for bag:
Stamps:  Lawn fawn's "Fly Free", "Cruising Through Life", "Critters in the Burbs"
Ink: Memento
Other: Prismacolor Pencils, Stickles, gems, AC button, Glossy Accents, Liquid Pearls

Thanks for looking!
~Kelly

3 comments:

Karen B. said...

How adorable! I thought about doing a bag too, after seeing your last post and this post I am going to have to! My son's teacher found his missing library books in their classroom, so happy now that we don't have to pay $30! Great and really cute bags.


Thank you so very much for the sweet comment that you left for me on the May Arts DT post. I am so honored that you would take the time to comment and I thank you more than words can say.

Kelly Roberts said...

what a cute idea! i like the two and that would be a fun gift to receive. great job kelly!

Jennipher said...

Both of these are darling. Just darling! Great job.