Tuesday, October 19, 2010

OTWC Challenge #29

Hi there. 
Here is a card inspired by the colors in this week's Off the Wall Craftiness challenge #29. 
Thanks to this week's sponsor, The Stamps of Life. 



The stamps are from an old Stampin' Up called "Espress Yourself". 
I stamped the background beans with Versamark. 
The mugs were stamped with Memento Tuxedo black and then colored with watercolor pencils.  The sentiment was stamped on the white and then again on green.
 I pieced the two words from the green. 
I wrapped the top panel with strings and then popped it with foam tape.   

Thanks for looking.  -Kelly

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun card, Kelly! I love how you added the string on the side. Great take on the color challenge! :)

~Tammy~ said...

I love bringing old sets to life. I do it all the time! Lovely job and I adore this card!!! Thanks for joining in the fun and playing along with us at OTWC and Good luck! :-)

farmhouse-story said...

such a cute card, kelly:)

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!! Thanks for playing at OTWC and good luck!!!!