Sunday, October 10, 2010

Carings Heart Card Drive: Card 1

Hello.  I am sharing a card I made for the Caring Hearts Card Drive organized by Vera Ling of Ling's Design Studio.  She is collecting Thanksgiving and Holiday Cards for men and women in nursing homes.  We hope to lift their spirits this holiday season and remind them that there are many people thinking of them!  Cards are due to Vera by November 15th if you'd like to play along.  Many wonderful companies are generously offering prizes. 

This is a very simple card using Stampin' Up's "God Is Love" set.
I paper pieced the little heart.  Simple, yet very poignant. 




Supplies:
Ink: Memento
Stamp: Stampin' Up

I think I will share 1 Corinthians 13: 13 on the inside
"And now these three things remain:  faith, hope and love.  But the greatest of these is love."
Thanks, Vera for organizing this card drive.  May many be uplifted! -Kelly

3 comments:

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Kelly, I love the CAS style of this card. And the message of your card is so very true. Thank you for your support for Caring Hearts Card Drive.

Stella said...

Less is definitely more. And beautiuful; I love the "simplicity" of this card.

Kelly Roberts said...

Thanks for sharing this Kelly! Maybe I will send some, too. Very nice card by the way.