Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Halloween Invite: Version #5

Ahhh, the last invite to share. Now I really need to pick a date and complete the details for the inside! Our church's trunk-or-treat is scheduled on the date I originally wanted.

This version is really different from the others. I hadn't ripped paper in a long time so I ripped it on the diagonal and inked it with Distress. The banner is held by those cute little MM crystal looking brads and the spider is hanging from the staples. I added the little bat on this one too. He's resting up for the party, tee hee. I considered putting some Stickles on him but I wanted the spider to be the focal point. Hmmmm... I may go back and Stickle him anyway.






Supplies:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn's "Bannerific", "Heebie Jeebies" and "Harold's ABCs"
Papers: MME "The Spider's Web" and cardstock
Inks: Memento black and Distress Spiced Marmalade
Cricut: Doodlecharms
Other: MM brads, Studio G flocking powder, stapler, floss, google eyes, pop dots


Thanks for stopping by today.

I hope you enjoyed this invitation as well as the others. I have so many yummy goodies for big hunt for the kids. Next, I need to organize a few games. One will be the "popcorn" game where all the kids hold on to a blanket and possibly a few relay races in costume.

They will also decorate a bat to take home too.


Back to "regular" cards next time! Have a great day! -Kelly

No comments: