Tuesday, February 25, 2020

TRDH March Release Day 2: OWL-Right

Welcome to Day 2 of the March Release for The Rabbit Hole Designs, LLC.
Today we are featuring "OWL-Right" 
Cute owls and awesome sentiments in this set.
  
I stamped and colored my owls. 
I decided to make it a shaped card so I held the back panel paper under the stamped one and cut both at the same time.

Then, I scored the top of the back panel and adhered it to the back. 
This was fun to make! 











  


 I was working on two at the same time.  
One got a smear mark from a marker so I had to salvage the card that was basically done.  I found a pack of mini mustaches in the craftroom, 
so he got a mustache!!




 











 Please visit these blogs for more inspiration using "OWL-Right"





GIVEAWAYS: To celebrate the next three days of release, The Rabbit Hole Designs is giving away two gift certificates; one to a lucky Instagram Follower and one to a lucky Fan Page follower. Winner will be chosen at random from the comments left on the INSTAGRAM post, and tagging friends, and also from commenting on the Fan Page post. So make sure to head on over to INSTAGRAM and look for the giveaway post @therabbitholedesignsllc and look for the post at The Rabbit Hole Designs Fan Page by 11:59 p.m. PST 02-27-2020. Winner will be announced on The Rabbit Hole Designs blog 02-28-2020.




For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these places



3 comments:

Becca Yahrling said...

I love shaped cards and this is fabulously fun with all
those quirky owls. This is my fave set of the release.

Nora Noll said...

This is so cute!!! Loving the fun colors!!

Sue D said...

I like the shape and the colors. The mustache is a nice touch to cover a mistake.