Sunday, January 12, 2020

That Bee is Eating Our Cake!

We are still partying over at The Rabbit Hole Designs, LLC!
They turned ONE this weekend.

Just caught Caffeinated Bee eating the birthday cake!! 
This shaped card features "Celebrate With Cake" 
and "Caffeinated Bee" stamp sets.

When I stamped the cake, I put a piece of paper over the edge to mask out the eaten piece of cake. Then I lined it with Copic marker.  

I painted Liquid Pearls on the cake for the icing and then dobbed globs on the bee's mouth as evidence. 

Better get to the party before he eats it all!



 

 He's mounted on an action wobble.
Check my instagram @kelbertram to see him buzz!







For more inspiration, updates, and news make sure to check out these links.








Thanks for stopping by, 
Kelly 

No comments: