Thursday, September 21, 2017

2017 Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

I was able to get one entry into this fall's Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.  I have participated in each hop so far and had to get at least one in. 
This school year has kept this teacher EXTRA busy.



I used MDT's Coffee die set I purchased from Holly Endress (See her Instagram @hollyberrydestash for deals on awesome stamps. I have purchased twice from her)  with Lawn Fawn's fall 6x6 pad from last year.  The leaf stamps as also by lawn Fawn.



I used vellum for the straw and lid.



Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the hop!
-Kelly


11 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

A gorgeous Autumn leaf on the cup, and a fabulous color scheme.

Lori Turner said...

lol...I love that sentiment! Awesome card!

Becca Yahrling said...

That cup is just gorgeous! Love how you added the vellum - perfection!

New Creations said...

Love the combo of plaid PP here, so pretty!

Helen F. said...

Awesome plaids and pretty Fall decorated cup, Kelly!

~amy~ said...

Score on buying that set! I started to follow her destash page...lol

Your card is awesome..loving all the plaid!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Oh, boy! Love that pretty cup.

Ann said...

Lovin' it!

Hetty said...

Beautiful card.

Shanna Slater said...

Love the plaids :)

Thanks for sharing!
~Shanna
www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

Lisa said...

Very pretty! Love the plaid cup!