Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Winter Coffee Lovers Hop: Shaker Card

Haven't posted since October!  I HAVE been creating, but just have not had time to post.
 
 
 
Glad I had a chance to join in the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop this week. 
Made this shaker with Catherine Pooler's Foundation Box Stamps with
the gorgeous papers from My Minds Eye.  
The shaker frame was made with Lawn Fawn dies.




 
I ADORE the tiny mug in this stamp set!
I am also linking this car up to the Word Art Wednesday Anything Goes Challenge.
Simon Says Stamp Monday: Let There Be Snow (shaker and background paper)
Thanks for stopping by.
-Kelly

17 comments:

Ceal said...

Such a cute shaker!

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! Really awesome!!!

~amy~ said...

YAY Kelly! So happy to have you linking up! This is an ADORABLE shaker card!

Shelly said...

This is beautiful!

SewPaperPaint said...

I am shaker card challenged... :( But what joy it brings me to see others pull them off so beautifully! This is stunning, I love your eye for paper layering! Hugs, Autumn

MaryAnn Samuelson said...

like someone else already posted, I too am shaker card challenged so whenever I see a gorgeous one I am in awe, great card, thank you for inspiring

Imke said...

Beautiful Shaker card and i totally like this pretty DP ! Perfect card for the Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop !

Imke ~ My Crafty Place

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful shaker card and a great design for this cold season.

Helen F. said...

Fun shaker, Kelly :-)

Ann said...

Love your shaker, so cute. Adorable papers you used for it. Love the mittens.

Becca Yahrling said...

I love shakers! Haven't seen too many this hop. This one is gorgeous!!!

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful shaker card Kelly...love the background with all those gorgeous mittens...thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

Fikreta said...

very beautiful card!

Teri said...

Gorgeous shaker. I love the mittens!

Hetty said...

Lovely card.

Lisa said...

Such a pretty shaker! Love that mitten paper! Well all of the papers....beautiful design!

Helen Gullett said...

This is one adorable and sweet shaker card!!!