Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Fintastic Any Occasion Card

Happy Fall.
 
Sharing a card I made using the CAS(E) this Sketch challenge #144
 
This also features the sentiment on the card for
 
 
 
Here's the sketch:


Here's my take on the sketch using Lawn Fawn's "Fintastic Friends" stamp and die sets.
The background was misted with blue Shimmerz spray and
then I flicked distress ink/water combo.

 
The sentiment was stamped and embossed with black powder:
 
 
 
 I don't "watercolor" and mist much at all.
Nice to use that watercolor paper I bought MONTHS ago.
Very happy how this one turned out. 
Thanks for stopping by,
Kelly

5 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this totally makes me smile! Fabulous take on the sketch!

Kelly R said...

this is sooo cute! those little fish look so happy and colorful. great job on this challenge!

~amy~ said...

how perfect!

jenniemay16 said...

Awesome card - love those fish and the little splashes of colour in the background xx

Lisa H. said...

this is great! love all those fishies and the background behind them.