Monday, August 4, 2014

Poppy Sketch #10

SO excited today to share my FIRST EVER card as a design team member!
I am proud to announce that I am part of the incredible team at 
Poppy Sketches for the next 6 months!


Here's the wonderful sketch:


Inspired by the 3 triangles, I decided to use a trio of pumpkins/gourds by Starving Artists
They were stamped, colored and cut out. 

The fence was cut on my Cameo on the white Silhouette adhesive cardstock and inked with Distress inks.  The grass was cut with the Lawn Fawn grass die twice, layered and raised. 

The background was stamped with a wee star stamp in my collection and embossed.
 Then the panel was covered with a variety of blue Distress inks.
The embossed stars resisted the Distress ink.


  

 The pumpkins are nestled behind the grasses.
That top layer of grass is raised with dimensional foam.


Thank you so much for stopping by.
So excited to be a part of this talented team. 
I hope you will play along!
~Kelly

9 comments:

Patti said...

Oh Kelly!! this is truly outstanding I just love all the dimension : )

Patti

Stella said...

Congrats being on the team! Enjoy!
Your card is lovely; great take on the sketch!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Congratulations Kelly!!! I knwo you will ROCK Poppy Sketches!!! You are so sweet and great!!! Thanks so muc for always popping in!!!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Congratulations on making the team! I love your take on the sketch. Such a pretty fall card. :)

~amy~ said...

yahooooooooooooo Kelly!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your card is super fun!

Shelly said...

Love this! So sweet! And happy to be working with you! ;)

tonyamaries said...

I love the starry sky! This is my first DT too! I am looking forward to creating with you on the DT!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

love the dimension you've added and excited to be working with you too!

Kelly Roberts said...

CONGRATS to you!!! What a fun time I know you will have. Plus this card and the pumpkins are so pretty. Awesome job and wishing you the best.