Saturday, August 10, 2013

Sydney Dog, age two



Had a little crafty time and made a LO of our dog's 2nd birthday.  
She's 7 now so I am a bit behind.
 I used SEI's "Park Buddies" paper line and the current sketch 
from A Cherry On Top (ACOT).

 I found ACOT several months ago and have made several purchases from there now. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that they sell single papers so I can get the papers I need for my two page LOs.  Sign up for their emails and you'll get discount codes. 

I recently bought a Silhouette Cameo. 
I am such a NEWBIE!  
I cut the arrow on the top left on the Cameo. 
SO cool to be able to cut that either direction and any size. 
The letters are from an old Karen Foster set.
I am entering this project in the Silhouette challenge too.


DSC05094

Here's the sketch by Becky Fleck.  I could not get the pic smaller....

becky fleck sketch challenge

I made a page for the right side out of the same papers.
The bottom sheet has small white paws prints. 


DSC05095


Here's the two together:


 Thanks for stopping by,
Kelly

 

2 comments:

Kim said...

Cute layout! Love the pp's you used!!

I saw your post on the ACOT message board, and I'll leave some instructions on the sketch thread on how to post a pic. You should check out the other challenges and introduce yourself on the board! Nice to see another person participating on ACOT's MB!

Kelly Roberts said...

It is nice to see some of my card making friends do layouts. I know you will have fun with your Cameo. I like the pages and the washi tape was a nice touch. Good work my friend!