Thursday, November 22, 2012

RCC74: Fall Card #2


Happy Thanksgiving!
We'll be hosting a small family gathering today.
The boys are excited to see their cousins.
I am excited about pie, "happy" coffees (bailey's), time with family and shopping ads.

I am also thankful for the crafters who visit my little blog.
Thank you for your time, attention and sweet comments.
You are a blessing to me! 

Fall Card


And special thanks to all the crafters who 
have sent cards for my Card Drive for Addison
for those of you in the process of making cards 
and those who have donated prizes. 

Additionally, I received packages from Ms. Holder of Ohio and Ms. Napolitano of Florida
with no contact information in the box.  Your items arrived safely.  If you would like to be entered into the drawing, please contact me at kellybertram (at) hotmail (dot) com. 
Please describe the items you sent so I know that it is you! THANK YOU!!  


Supplies:
Lawn Fawn Stamps, Copics, Burlap ribbon, Spellbinder "So Trendy" folder/Wonky Rectangle die and string.


I am entering this card into the Ribbon Carousel RCC74: Fall Spirit Challenge

Thanks for visiting and HAPPY THANKSGIVING! 
~Kelly








6 comments:

~amy~ said...

awesome..love the embossing!
Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Brandi said...

Adorable Girl! Happy Thanksgiving!

Karen B. said...

Beautiful card.

Brandi said...

Hey girl! Just wanted you to know that you were the winner of my blog candy!

Sudha said...

Pretty creation. Love the colors too.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

Diane Jaquay said...

This is an awesome card; love the texture of the embossed background and the burlap!