Thursday, February 23, 2012

I can do ALL things...

Hi there.
Sharing a card I made for a set.
It features an inspiration stamp by Verve and 
paper from Basic Grey's "Life of the Party" 6x6 pad.

I sat and just stared at the "ruler" sheet and had that stamp on my desk.
I kept looking back and forth and it came to me... His power is immeasurable.
I cut the ruler sheet from the pad into strips and "wrapped" it to look like those fabric tapes.




Stamps: Verve Plain Janes
Ink: Distress Barn Door
Stickers: Cosmo Cricket Tiny Types
Other: Spellbinder Nestabilities wonky rectangles


I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp: 3 different patterned papers (all 3 from BG pad)
Lily Pad Cards: Use Patterned Papers

Thanks for looking!
~Kelly

3 comments:

Kelly Roberts said...

hey kelly! hope you had a great week. this card is too cute. i love the measuring tape and how you carried it over into the inside. great job!

Katrina Hunt said...

Kelly, I don't get around blogs much..but your cards are ADORABLE!!!! The first two on here are making me want to scrap and NOT go to work! Thanks for stopping by and commenting on the puppy pics! And yes, there are things about "puppy" days that I could skip!!! Hugs, Katrina

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable card!! Love that beautiful verse!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa