Thursday, February 24, 2011

Simon Says: coffee and cream

The Simon Says Stamp challenge this week was called "coffee and cream" or to use dark brown and cream.  I utilized my Cricut for my entry.  I cut the image off Graphically Speaking at 2 1/2".  I added Glossy Accents to the "steam" and coffee at the top of the mug as well as the coffee bean faux brads I made with an old Stampin Up set "Espress Yourself". 
 The inside sentiment is also from that set. 




Supplies:
Papers: SEI "Granny's Kitchen"
Ink: Stampin Up Basic Brown, Distress Vintage Photo on edges
Stamps: Stampin Up
Other: Cricut, ribbon by Stampin Up, Glossy Accents, Pop dots

Thanks a LATTE for coming by today!
~Kelly

2 comments:

Stella said...

The best way to start the day is with a fresh Espresso and this card is right up my alley :)
Love it; fun and CAS and gorgeous!

Chris (catt871) said...

This is so cute! I love the little coffee bean brads and the sentiment is great!! THANK you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp!
Chris