Thursday, November 18, 2010

wee Memories Challenge #31

Hi.  I decided to have a few minutes of fun and make a card for this week's wee Memories challenge 31 which is to use patterned paper for a card.  My papers are from GCD studios paper stack called "Canta" that I had in my stash from another project.  Hard to see, but the "hello" piece and the face of card were misted with a Perfect Pearl/water mixture. 




 
Supplies:
Die: Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Eight
Stamp: Hero Arts "Everyday Sayings"
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black and Distress Faded Jeans
Other: Perfect Pearls/water mist, bling, ribbon, MM pin, pop dot

Have a great day!  -Kelly

5 comments:

Stella said...

The outside and inside are both gorgeous. I enlarged the picture and I did see the "misting" with perfect pearls; beautiful! Your papers are gorgeous too; I love the combo of "flowers and stripes" and how you put the rhinestones on the inside!
Gorgeous card! Good luck on the challenge!

Laurel said...

So pretty, love the colors and the bling! Thanks so much for playing at Wee Memories.

Karen B. said...

Very beautiful! I really like how the ribbon lines up with the one sentiment in the middle!

Lindsay Weirich said...

love how you decorated the inside!

Vicky said...

Such a pretty and elegant card! I love the colors you used and the perfect pearls make your card really gorgeous ! Good luck on the challenge :)