Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Composition Book #2

Here's another covered composition book I made for Christmas. This one also features the DCWV papers from the "Farmer's Market" collection, Spellbinders Labels 8 die, the Storybook Cricut cartridge for the name and Lawn Fawn alpha stamps called "Harold's ABC" for the word "notes". I want my books to be pretty flat to put in tote bags, etc. so there's nothing too bulky on this one. I may go back and add some google eyes the that cute little mouse though! Thanks for looking!



















4 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Looks great tfs

Jill said...

Such a great project! Love the cherries and bright colors!

Anita Scroggins said...

Hi Kelly, I saw your blog over on 2peas and thought I would hop over. I would love it if you would stop by my blog some time. http://theflamingochronicals.blogspot.com/
Have a great day.

Stella said...

This is gorgeous; I love the color scheme!