Saturday, November 7, 2020

Coffee Lovers Hop: Project 3- Suzy's Watercolor card

 

 Hey there! 

I'm joining in on the Coffee Lover's Hop!

Crafters make coffee-themed projects to lift up and inspire coffee loving crafters. 
 
My third project for the hop features a watercolor card from the "Sweater Weather" set by Suzy sold at Simon Says Stamp.   The images are printed on watercolor paper ready to be colored.   I used various copic markers on mine. I added a coffee cup from a Catherine Pooler set to compete the fall scene.




 
 
 

 
 


 

 
 

 
 
 
Thanks for hopping along,
Kelly 


5 comments:

StampingbugKerry said...

Such cool watercolor image. I love that sweater!!! Thanks for hopping along with us!

Billie A said...

Cute card. It is cozy.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Super cute!

Celeste Goff said...

What a sweet, cozy card!

Helen Gullett said...

Sweet card. Love the pattern