Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Rabbit Hole Designs: May Release Day 2

Welcome to Day 2 of The Rabbit Hole Designs May Release
Oh, do we have a treat for caffeine and dog lovers alike, "Caffeinated Terrier"!
This cute pup can't get enough coffee or anything in a to-go cup.

I used him to make a wine tag for a gift.

 The beautiful alcohol ink background was made by Nicole Sather-Kulig
She sent each DT member an alcohol ink background to use in a project.
Super Fun challenge! 

I stamped, colored and cut out the pup.
I handwrote my "merlot to go" with a sharpie

My wine tag is 7" x 3"
I scored it at 2 1/2" and used a 1 1/2" punch in that top section

I cropped Nicole's panel to fit the tag and 
added my pup image with dimensional foam.

I stamped the sentiment from "Perfectly Blended"
and snipped the ends with scissors to make the banner. 









Thanks for stopping by.
Hop along with the Design Team to 
see more inspiration for "Caffeinated Terrier"  



Now for a giveaway:
To celebrate the next three days of release, The Rabbit Hole Designs is giving away two gift certificates; one to a lucky Instagram Follower and one to a lucky Fan Page follower. Winner will be chosen at random from the comments left on the INSTAGRAM post, and tagging friends, and also from commenting on the Fan Page post. So make sure to head on over to INSTAGRAM and look for the giveaway post @therabbitholedesignsllc and look for the post at The Rabbit Hole Designs Fan Page by 11:59 p.m. PST 04-30-2020.
 Winner will be announced on The Rabbit Hole Designs blog 05-01-2020.
 


For more information, news and updates check out these links:

 


2 comments:

sharon g said...

What a good way to stretch this stamp. These days I'll bet a lot of people are drinking. We need this to end!!

Ms. Tamp said...

Wonderful idea to personalize the gift. I like the background.