Saturday, December 21, 2019

Holiday Smooch Under the Mistletoe



Happy Holidays!
I am excited to share my first project as a new design team member for 

I took a their romantic Valentine themed stamp set, "Love You More" and 
set the couple in a holiday theme under the mistletoe.  I use their incredibly sweet "Candy Twist" stencil on the background panel with red glitz gel.  






Close up shows all the finishing touches: 
liquid pearl, Nuvo clear, Stickles Diamond, glitter pen



 






To make the top panel, I masked off the copic colored couple and I used distress ink on the background.  Then I stamped the mistletoe using the large heart upside down from the set. I splattered the background with Pearl Mixative and Distress Picket Fence.  I used Liquid Pearl on the edge of her dress as well as covered the red dress with a glitter pen.  I then added Diamond Stickles to the bottom and randomly around for glittery snow. 
 


 Always fun to look at a stamp set in a new way.  Here's the same set when I used it for an anniversary card for my husband last June:







For more information on these products, visit here:



Thank you for coming by!
-Kelly






1 comment:

~amy~ said...

YAY! So excited for you Kelly! Love your mistletoe design!