Sunday, February 23, 2014

STS#14: Hello!

HELLO!
Sharing a card I made for the Seize the Sketch's sketch #14
 I

The papers and the Bingo card are all from the "24/7" 6x6 pad by Simple Stories.
The arrow die is by MFT called "Lead the Way".
I used my MS circle cutter for the 4" circle in the background.


 


Here's the sketch:
 


Thanks for stopping by the blog.
Please check out my Card Drive for Emma, for a little girl battle Leukemia in Ohio.
Details are HERE. 
I am offering prizes and the drive goes until July!
Have a great day, Kelly

3 comments:

Stella said...

The papers of Simple Stories are gorgeous. A mix and match of patterns and details. Love the layers on this card too. Beautiful!

Lee-Anne said...

What a fabulous mix of paper and patterns...great card!

Robin K. said...

What a fun composition!