Wednesday, December 7, 2011

WM78 & BG58: Birthday wine tag

Hello.
I am back again with another wine tag.
My niece's 21st birthday is this month and I thought it would be cute to give her a bottle of our favorite wine, Ste. Chateau Michelle Riesling, 2010, and a nice opener.
Of COURSE, I had to decorate the bottle!




The "happy birthday" cs sticker is from the BG collection. 
I misted it with perfect pearl/water mist.



The balloons are actually from the egg image on the Doodlecharms cartridge.
I cut each 3 times and sandwiched the wire between 2 and then used the last one to cover the front for a cleaner look.  Then, I added a thick coat of Glossy Accents.



The papers are all from Basic Grey's "Cupcake" collection.
The BG challenge this time was to use an item found around the house.

I used an ornament hanger to be my balloon "strings".
My MM wire was too thin and the hanger was perfect!

 
 

 
I am submitting this project into the following challenges:
Wee Memories #78: Free for All
Basic Grey Challenge #58: Lost and Found



 
Supplies:
Papers: Basic Grey "Cupcake" collection
Other: Perfect Pearls, Glossy Accents, Cricut Doodlecharms cart, MM wire for card, ornament wire for tag, Twine, binding edge punch, dimensional foam


 
Thanks for looking.
I have other wine tags. 
HERE is a Christmas themed one I posted yesterday
and HERE is a winter themed tag using Lawn Fawn's Winter Bunny.
Have a great day. 
Lawnscaping  Blog Hop all about RED coming December 9th!
~Kelly

4 comments:

Karen B. said...

Super super cute projects Kelly! You are so festive.
PS-the snowflake ornaments (both small and large) were from the Dollar Store! 6 little ones for $1 and 3 larges ones for $1-can't beat that!

Giovana said...

Really cute projects!! Thanks for joining us at Wee Memories Challenge!

Hussena said...

Loved your tag...the Sentiment and the Balloons look cute..Thanks for sharing!!!

Lydia said...

Adorable to co-ordinate gift and card!! Love the bright cheerful birthday gift!!