Tuesday, August 9, 2011

SSS: Christmas in August

While my little guy played some computer games on Nick, JR,
I made another Christmas card. 
I have almost a whole stack of MME's Countdown to Christmas I bought last year.
Hard to stamp on since every sheet is embossed or glittered,
but I managed to get some images to work using StazOn.

I stamped diff. the stars from the set on various patterns and cut them out.

Blogger, ugh: click on the photo for a clearer image.



The inside:



 
I am submitting this card in the  Simon Says Stamp: Christmas in August Challenge.


 
Supplies:
Stamps: Hero Arts "Galaxy of Stars", Lawn Fawn's "Bannerific" and "Harold's ABCs"
Ink: StazOn blue, Distress Peeled Paint and Vintage Photo
Papers:  MME "Countdown to Christmas" stack.
Other: Bazzill brads


 
Thanks for looking
~Kelly


4 comments:

Stella said...

You can never go wrong ith a banner and I love the stars. These patterned papers with bright colors are lovely Gorgeous card; both the outside and inside!

Karen B. said...

You are so clever at these christmas cards! I love that banner, I think I need to pull mine out soon and do something fabulous like this.

Joy said...

Oh this is such a fun holiday card, love it... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Jocelyn Olson said...

Oh, wow! I love your card! Great papers and the banner is super-duper cool. Fun!!