Tuesday, April 19, 2011

SI #216: Military Layout

Today I am sharing a blank layout for my niece's life album. 
She graduates H.S. in May and will then be headed off to boot camp for the Marines. 
This will be the last page of her album.

I used this week's sketch from Sketch Inspirations for the design.




 
Sketch #216 from Sketch Inspirations:


Supplies:
Papers:  HL
Ink: Distress Vintage Photo
Stickers: Recollections and Cosmo Cricket "Tiny Types"
Other: Cricut "Cuttin Up" and EK Binding Edge

Thanks for looking!
~Kelly

2 comments:

Jennipher said...

Oh Kelly, thanks for sharing this Military layout. I was just asked by a Ret. Lt. Col. to scrapbook his military career which consists mostly of newspaper clippings and his medals. Eeeks...I don't know where to begin.

Stella said...

It;s great to see another page of the album you are creating. Your LO is spot on the sketch and it's gorgeous!

Once this is finsihed it will be a lovely album. Your niece will be thrilled!

( I posted some pictures of the flowermarket :)!)